• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fire Red Cherry shrimplets..

Whitey89 said:
Thank you basil,
Just don't go flooding forum with them :rolleyes: haha

These guys have a big tank to fill and populate before I even think about being overcrowded and needing to sell on. Looking forward to getting them, but now need another tank to house my yellows that we're having the fire red tank... Doh!!

basil said:
Whitey89 said:
Thank you basil,
Just don't go flooding forum with them :rolleyes: haha

These guys have a big tank to fill and populate before I even think about being overcrowded and needing to sell on. Looking forward to getting them, but now need another tank to house my yellows that we're having the fire red tank... Doh!!

Ha! I was joking,

I went to LFS today, and apparently they cant get hold of many shrimp.
Everywhere is out of stock! National shrimp shortage?

They said the shrimp that they can normally get cheap have gone up to stupid amounts business rate now.
So them RCS could be worth a mint :rolleyes:
Regards

See you have a CRS in the backdrop of the picture too. Are yours breeding? Took me over a year to figure firstly how to get them to breed and then another year how to get the shrimplets to survive!!

Yeah, I recently had them breed. But cant see any surviving shrimplets.
Possibly hiding in the moss? but more likely not survived Yeah its hard ha :(

Thinking of selling up all of them and getting black tigers, as my water is exceptionally hard (swaledale, North Yorkshire !) as the water runs through limestone.

TDS out of tap is around 300. Think GH is 11-12.

Regards

Back