• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

glowlight danios

Maloney

Just introduced 6 lovely glowlight danish and found out they like to jump out of the tank! Need a bright coloured fish , lively that won't jump out ?

To add to the above post which should read Danios, not Danish :oops: phone (predictive txt).
I know there are loads of coloured tetras etc, and i have Cardinals and rummy noses.but they seem to hide away all the time in the plants, the danios i put in where really lively and seemed to draw the other fish out, till they did there lemming thing that is, so are there any other small fish that will do the same but not exit my tank?

How about trying some floating plants? Amazon frogbit is a good one.

Are they still alive? Try covering the tank for the night, if what you cover it with is clear maybe even leave it on for the 1st few days until they are settled?

Stunning fish though.

unfortunately not they jumped during the night, have just two now ,will cover when light are off for a few days/nights,
its a shame ,thet are stunning fish, and brought the tank to life. any suggestions on replacements?

Back