• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Canada

ArcticLagoon

Hello fellow aquascapers!
From the great white North 😀

Great to be here surrounded by all of this enthusiasm.

This forum and articles/ recommendations have been such a great inspiration. I already have a planted tank.. started about ~ 5 months ago. Check out my first post.

Cheers!

Hello fellow aquascapers!
From the great white North 😀

Great to be here surrounded by all of this enthusiasm.

This forum and articles/ recommendations have been such a great inspiration. I already have a planted tank.. started about ~ 5 months ago. Check out my first post.

Cheers!
Welcome!

Whereabouts in Canada are you? I'm currently at the tail end of a 3 month travelling spell here before headed back to the UK!

Welcome!

Whereabouts in Canada are you? I'm currently at the tail end of a 3 month travelling spell here before headed back to the UK!
That’s awesome. I am in Calgary. Was Calgary one of your stops in Canada?

Thank you!

That’s awesome. I am in Calgary. Was Calgary one of your stops in Canada?

Thank you!
Ah sadly not, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City so far. I have a few stops in Halifax, then American east coast!

Not a lot of aquascaping supplies or shops that I could see so far, perhaps aquascaping isn't quite as popular as it is in Europe!

Ah sadly not, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City so far. I have a few stops in Halifax, then American east coast!

Not a lot of aquascaping supplies or shops that I could see so far, perhaps aquascaping isn't quite as popular as it is in Europe!
There are a few but perhaps not as many as in Europe. My main source is SKA shrimps in Calgary. They are not a storefront but have a good catalogue of items including ADA and other brands.

Too bad you missed Calgary- we have the Canadian Rockies not far from here, a beauty to visit at any time of the year. On the positive side, you got a reason to visit Canada again 😃

Halifax and surrounding areas are spectacular in the fall. Enjoy!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Back