• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Slough Berkshire UK

Tauseef

Hi peeps,

I don't consider myself as a newbie in maintaining an aquarium as i had one a few years ago but there are certain things i am new to like CO2 etc.

I have a budget of a £1000 and want to get into aqauscaping. I already have an idea of what i want to get but some input from you experience people would be absolute grand.

I want to get everything new from scratch starting with a 200 litre aquarium and the rest.

Hoping to get involved in the forum and chatting to all you nice people.

Many Thanks

Tauseef

Welcome.

Better to ask here before you spend any money, people here will point you in the right direction.

Welcome.

Better to ask here before you spend any money, people here will point you in the right direction.

Thanks

Just in the process of creating a thread of what i think i need. Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction as you said

Just out of curiosity where should i post the thread? I mean in which section? Shall i do it here?

Many Thanks

Tauseef

Last edited:
Hi Sk3lly,

Nice to know i have a neighbour close by. Many Thanks

Hi All

Thanks for the welcome.

Nice to know I have 2 members that are in very close vicinity.

Absolute pleasure.

Thanks

Hi sk3lly. I couldn't as my mother passed away recently so haven't been able to dedicate any time towards it.

Back