• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help needed - Adapter for Dennerle C02 regulator

johnnypy

I have an oldish (about 10 years) Dennerle regulator and have been using their 500g disposable cylinders. I bought what appeared to be an identical cylinder from Machine Mart - however the thread diameter is the same but appears finer than on the Dennerle original and will not fit. Does anyone know if there is an easily available adapter to allow me to use these much cheaper welding gas cylinders?

Thanks

John

Unfortunately there's no adaptor (that I know of) to use standard disposable welding bottles on a Dennerle, but Dennerle do now make an adaptor to convert their disposable reg to FE/Refillable if that would be of any use to you. If you want to use standard disposables I'm fairly sure you'll need a new reg.

Many thanks for the advice - this is what I suspected. Guess I'll be selling two full welding gas bottles and having to buy the very expensive Dennerle replacments.

Back