• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi everybody

Nutbeam

Honestly, I've lurking here for a couple of weeks, reaming the information from all you knowlegable people, then applying the knowledge to my tank and getting positive benefits out of the info. I've read quite a few of your journals and they all pursue me on towards a better goal in aquatic life..

So, time for tank intro....

picture from 22nd April
IMG_3225.jpg

680litre, pulled from a closing down sanctuary, had to tear it down, transport with 2 trips in the car. Clean, paint (was mahogany colour), more cleaning, position and get going.

Filtration, 3 x externals, Eheim pro2, Eheim eco 2235 and an Aquamanta EFX400
Lighting 4 x T5 55w with reflectors. 2 heaters
Recently added CO2 via a FE system.

Was in the hobby few years ago, until corner tank got shifted from living room to hall and of course "out of sight" really became out of mind, very neglected but fish were still exisiting and plants on a "dont wonna grow". With the weather as it has been and house DIY projects lacking so needed an occupier to soak up some time and with the tank at a silly price threw the whole family household into mass water changes again...

Stocking wise usual tetra but with a tank this size discus it has to be.....

Back