• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi everyone !

Harplow

Seedling
Hi everyone , been a member a few weeks now , but been hoovering in the background and trying to learn from all I've been learning , I have a few tanks as my passion is shrimps , I've always loved all the planted tanks I come across and always tried to have plants but they always ended up dying or covered in algae , and as I'm 85% bed bound & 99% housebound on my really bad health days I can't see to the tanks sometimes for weeks at a time so things have never been how I would have liked but now I finally think I might have done my first real planted tank , and it's been going for 3 months with plants in ( 2 yrs with shrimp ) so fingers crossed

Sorry to hear about your health, shows what dedication you have to the hobby! I think about the day that I will no longer be able to carry out water changes, hopefully there will be some tech that can do it all for you by then!

Any pics of the tank?

Back