• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Brighton - anyone else nearby?

UrbanDryad

Hello all!
New(ish) to the forum, making an intro thread as my 40th post on here.
I found this place via searching a lot of questions and consistently ending up directed to threads on here by the results!
I'm a longtime enthusiast of terrestrial plants and terrarium building, but I'm new to the aquatic side of things and excited to absorb as much information as I can. I've just set up my third tank, since getting into this hobby in spring, and will be posting journals at some point as I hear you folks enjoy that :)
It would be great to connect with local aquarists and learn about what resources there are in the area! I know about MHA and Paraquatics, and that there was another aquarium shop called the Krusty Krab which shut down, and I'm also aware that we aren't toooo far away from the physical location of big online shop Sims Tropical Fish. Anything I've missed? Is there a local aquarium club, or any other sort of community where people trade / sell plants etc? I'm always up for plant swaps, and have a lot of interesting terrestrial plants.

Back