• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hi from Nottingham!

NexusIcon

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd introduce myself before I start rambling on about my plans for my tank later on! 😀

Am very new to fishkeeping and currently live with my better half and our three cats, with two tanks (hers is a reckord 120, mine is a trigon 190). Got big plans for it but you'll hear about that soon enough 😛

Has been awesome looking through all the inspiring tanks on here so I look forward to seeing more, and hopefully sharing my own soon enough 🙂

Cheers!
-Ste

Welcome to the forum Ste, better half and cats 🙂
There are some great juwel journals on the forum for inspiration. Look forward to following yours.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back