• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hola from Barcelona!

Albert Hofman

Hi all!
I am from the Netherlands but a few months a go I moved with my girlfriend to Barcelona.

Last year around march I bought myself a second hand tank this was an aqua 40 (30x30x30). When I moved I decided to sell everything (fish and tank, I kept the hardscape) and start again with a new and bigger tank in Barcelona. Before christmas I bought a 65 liter Wave with internal filter.
My tank is running for 4 weeks now and everything goes well up to now. I am planning on doing a journal to show the steps (and provide some more details about the setup) I did and I would like to get some feedback too. I like my tank but when I see other planted tanks on this forum I have the feeling that there is something missing. Hopefully the people here can help me out :) I attached a pic that I made last week with my phone. My tank is positioned with a short side against the wall. It is placed next to my desk (and door) so I can watch the tank all day and from 2 sides ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2919 copy.jpg
    IMG_2919 copy.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 87
Back