• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to disconnect inline diffuser?

FrozenShivers

Hi all, I have a CO2Art SE Kit with inline diffuser, I would like to clean the diffuser for the first time but want to check first on how to safely uninstall it without any water back syphoning. I have added a non-return valve just above the bubble counter. Thanks :) IMG_8208.jpg

Last edited:
Are you talking about inline diffuser or the bubble counter?
if bubble counter, just wait that co2 turn off and unscrew it.
if are you talking about inline diffuser located on outflow before lily pipes/spray bar, you have to remove the pipes from the tank and put the both side of the hose (attached to the inline diffuser) in a bucket. The water that is inside the hose will flow out in the bucket, i think its inevitable.

Are you talking about inline diffuser or the bubble counter?
if bubble counter, just wait that co2 turn off and unscrew it.
if are you talking about inline diffuser located on outflow before lily pipes/spray bar, you have to remove the pipes from the tank and put the both side of the hose (attached to the inline diffuser) in a bucket. The water that is inside the hose will flow out in the bucket, i think its inevitable.

I am talking about the inline diffuser. Thank you that makes sense, I'll do that.

Back