• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Laimis's Juwel Rio 180

Looks great, give the blyxa a good trim, I found that it was much like a carpet plant and could get too dense and choke itself out. I'm truely envious.

Looks healthy and nice. With full hc carpet would be a nice dutch. Some plants could be trimmed already, staurogyne and micraithemoides definitely. Have you considered adding some color, some yellow and red? That would improve a dutch feeling a lot.

Piece-of-fish said:
Looks healthy and nice. With full hc carpet would be a nice dutch. Some plants could be trimmed already, staurogyne and micraithemoides definitely. Have you considered adding some color, some yellow and red? That would improve a dutch feeling a lot.
Yes,i would like to add some colours to it,but not really sure what plants would be best for that,as i want something that is not growing too fast like my pogostemon stelatus.Any suggestions? 🙂
LondonDragon said:
Just keeps getting better 🙂 plants look healthy, I can't seem to keep the Staurogyne alive any longer! lol
Never had any problems with staurogyne,it just grows 😀 It's one of my faworite plants

laimyzaz said:
Never had any problems with staurogyne,it just grows 😀 It's one of my faworite plants
Think its been my laziness with water changes over the past few months! lol

ghostsword said:
Your tank looks amazing, so healthy.. Great growth, and such bright colours. Well done.

The staurogyne looks massive.. 🙂 Let us know when you got some cuttings.! 😀
thanks 🙂 I'll have some this or next weekend.It all depends on what the weather will be like,cos i don't want to post it when it's cold :?

This thing is growing!!haha congrats on being able to grow some pretty sweet plants freakishly well 🙂

what happend to the moss pile 🙁 i lurve de moss's

anyway keep the photos coming laimyzaz

nayr88 said:
This thing is growing!!haha congrats on being able to grow some pretty sweet plants freakishly well 🙂

what happend to the moss pile 🙁 i lurve de moss's

anyway keep the photos coming laimyzaz
Thanks 🙂
Moss was split into portions,one left for myself,one given as "pay it forward" others were sold so i can buy some dry ferts 🙄
In the place where moss was i'll put a stone with Riccardia graeffei attached to it,not sure where moss will be yet

Back