• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Manzanita Driftwood

glenn

does any one have a link to where i can buy this, i have recently 'discovered' it and i think its wonderful, it also soud cheaper than redmoor from what i have read but i cant find any where that sells it?

hi,
i think the bloke has family probs(illness) at the moment so not sending stuff out.have to email and wait for a reply.
thanks
neil

Funny thing is.......it is a total brush weed here in CA. I got some near a granite dome so there are extremely dense and hard. All the species are native to CA with only a couple species living outside CA.

A very tough tree.

We have tonnes of it, folks pay you to cut and take it away, it's a fire hazard in most cases.

I have many nice pieces and examples.
Shipping wood cost a lot due to the size and weight though.

I also use Redwood burl, Bay, live Oak, cedar, bird's eye maple, CA buckeye burl...........I obviously have little need for store bought wood 😀

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back