• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Music on the go....

Mr T

Now, I know a lot of folk on here are really into their music. I'm guilty of that as well and have a quality system at home. However I work offshore and one of the things I miss most when I'm away is a decent sound system! Portable MP3 players are all well and good but they can rarely power a good set of headphones to their full potential. Help is now at hand! Just took receipt of a FiiO E5 headphone amp. In a word - fantastic. Really neat little (in fact its tiny!) solution that allows my Grado SR80i phones to sing to their full potential. I've connected mine to my iPod using a high quality line out dock (LOD), which incredibly made it sound even better than using the supplied line out lead. I've modified my old iPod case to keep the whole assembly together.
I got the E5 from here :
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk...iiO_E5_Portable_Headphone_Amplifier.4491.html
Ordered before 2pm yesterday, got it this morning. Ace. If anyone has any further questions or would like to know where to source a good LOD feel free to PM me. If you listen to music on the go and have a high quality set of cans this is an excellent little addition to really bring your music alive. :D

Tesco

p.s. I'm not connected in any way to any retailer, just thought I'd share my new toy!

Back