• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New celebrity Trators

PARAGUAY

Great news new series already signed up Isabel Oakshott( the road to hell is paved with good intentions) Boris( People are quick to build you up but a lot quicker to bring you down) Kier Starmer(Shades of Gray favourite colour)

I wrote this with humour with all the depressing news we hear lately, l know little about what's app and always have a open mind when it comes to politics but it seems odd that someone who writes or ghostwrites a book with someone can sell their messages ,probably a large percentage irrelevant and a politicans supposedly running the country or in opposition with their own egos to build. Impartial civil servants just trusted then immediately taking up a luxurious post with a
opposition political party. The British electorate are not stupid

Hi all,
Impartial civil servants just trusted then immediately taking up a luxurious post with a opposition political party.
I think it is a mistake, not in terms of her working for the Labour Party, or having not been impartial in her review, but the fact that it gives the government a chance to rubbish her report and say she always had political bias.
Isabel Oakshott
She is not great, is she? It would be fair to say that she has had a pretty chequered history.
Boris( People are quick to build you up but a lot quicker to bring you down)
He has never done anything but bumped a long the bottom for me, I can legitimately say I hate him, his cronies and all they represent.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Back