• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member /New setup!!

Rich3379

Hey all,
Brand new to all this malarky, got myself a fluval flex 57, and a co2 setup and started to realise this isn't going to be a cheap hobby 😝🫣,
Anyway, going to be trawling through this lot and trying my best not to ask bone questions that have already been asked a million times before 🤣
To that end, rate my setup so far? It's not much but the planting and cycling might have to wait until next month 😝😝
16823258060401110940635544267646.jpg

Welcome to UKAPS, The articles and tutorials would be a good start, decide how you want your set up and then read the journals 🙂

Hello Rich - I've just jumped in here to introduce myself and wated to say I got the bug by starting with the smaller flex - rapidly outgrew it and am about to switch to a larger tank. Won't hijack your thread just saying high and enjoy!

Hello Rich - I've just jumped in here to introduce myself and wated to say I got the bug by starting with the smaller flex - rapidly outgrew it and am about to switch to a larger tank. Won't hijack your thread just saying high and enjoy!
Not hijacked!! Have you posted much? I'll have a look back through! And thanks!!

Back