• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newbie with a new project.

Update! Cryptocoryne flamingo added last week and new pink under water leaves just started to grow. Needed some colour apart from green and brown.

Blyxa japonica is going crazy. Runners shooting out everywhere. Thicker leaves than what I'm used to seeing though.

Natans Minima on top growing great too!

I noticed that you have corys in your tank. Won't they ruin the carpeting plants when they dig about the substrate?

I noticed that you have corys in your tank. Won't they ruin the carpeting plants when they dig about the substrate?
Yes I do and planted the monte carlo while they where in there. Told they would dig it up but they didn't. Maybe I was just lucky. I planted long strands of monte carlo deep into the fluval stratum which probably helped keep them be more secure.

Corys in while I planted the monte carlo back in December. 👍
Screenshot_20240427_103048_Gallery.jpg

Monte carlo had its first haircut today! Cut it back to about 2.5 cm think. Blyxa japonica arrived today but I think it's dead. It's in the middle left and right.

20240427_165735.jpg

Back