• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

One Co2 manifold for two inline diffuser?

riioKen

Hi guys, I'm planning to add a second inline diffuser to my tank that has 2 filters.

The tank si 110x50x60.

The regulator that I'm using is the CO2art ones, regulator PRO SE.

It can't be expanded, so only 1 manifold installed. What if I a T connector to the hose that is in output from the manifold and split it to the two inline diffuser?

Hi guys, I'm planning to add a second inline diffuser to my tank that has 2 filters.

The tank si 110x50x60.

The regulator that I'm using is the CO2art ones, regulator PRO SE.

It can't be expanded, so only 1 manifold installed. What if I a T connector to the hose that is in output from the manifold and split it to the two inline diffuser?
It could be tricky....to regulate the Co2 into either or both inline diffusers!
You could add two cheap needle valves to the two lines.....that might work.

you need a CO2 splitter:

they are usually unbranded made in China stuff so quality control is not the best. Always test for leaks after installing, even miniscule leaks will make you wonder why your CO2 bottle emptied out so fast.

Most needle valves sold at most places are cheap ones and quality needle valves are quite expensive, good ones can also be purchased second hand, @Hanuman got his hands on some decent ones.
Two diffusers need two needle valves, as already mentioned.

Back