• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Our Aquascaping Showroom

The latest addition to our showroom is this 60cm Iwaguimi with a more unusual plant choice...Cladophora (moss balls cut to shape). So far so good, a bit of an experiment :)

It's been fairly low maintenance up to this point, with just the usual water changes.

The opening shot is four weeks after set-up. Carry on watching to see the making of this scape.

Equipment wise I'm running the Twinstar LED 600E (set at around 70% intensity), Twinstar M5 sterilizer, Neo diffuser by Aquario and a small Eheim Ecco canister filter with the addition of glass lily pipes.

Let's see how this works out long term :)

Cheers
Dave

Really nice watched the vid last week inspired me to try this
20180604_214734.jpg

Really nice watched the vid last week inspired me to try this

Nice to see that the video has inspired you with your new scape. Keep us updated :)

Cheers
Dave

Not the best pick Can t really see the moss try and get a better one later but really liked the idea thanks Dave

A little update on the 900 aquascape, now 9 months old.

Equipment list:
Aquascaper 900 Aquarium
Twinstar 900S LED Lighting
Oase Biomaster Thermo 600 Filtration
EA The Aquascaper Glass Pipe Set
Pro-se CO2 regulator
Neo Diffuser Large
Twinstar Nano Sterilizer

Hardscape:
Riverwood
Seiryu Stone
Tropica Aquarium Soil
Natural Fine Gravel Hugo Kamishi

Plants:
Microsorum trident
Microsorum petite
Anubias Petite
Bucephalandra wavy green
Bucephalandra red
Taiwan moss
Cryptocoryne Petchii
Myriophyllum mattogrosence

Love the monster Bolbitis ;)

Thanks Tim. It's quite a quick grower once it gets going, for a fern that is. Needs trimming back once every 4-6 weeks!

What a great looking tank. Love the barbs in there. Great fish. Are they ok with the shrimps?

What a great looking tank. Love the barbs in there. Great fish. Are they ok with the shrimps?

Yes they are fine with the shrimps, Pentazona barbs are anyway :)

Back