• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plantgeek's 3ft

Plantgeek

Seedling
Hi guys.

So this is the picture of one of my tanks.

I'm not going to show you the pictures from the very begining as they we're uploaded a while ago on imageshack and they were giving trouble so i switched.

But here is an updated photo, this was taken this weekend whend i did a WC and trim.

PWNbg.jpg

So there is about 30 different plants in there. Will have to do an full inventory some time. but off the top of my head:

Aponogeton crispus
Crypts(5 kinds)
Hair grass
glosso
HC
Rotala wallichii, nanjhensan, indica(i think)
Ludwigia inclanata
vallis(corkscrew)
java fern(narrow leaf)
amania
hygro
bolbitis

will have to check what else is in there and the correct names.

So tomorrow i'll take pictures of my CO2 reactor and inline heater.

Enjoy!

Very lush, how long have you had this setup?

What is the substrate too?

Best Regards,
John

it's been running now for 6 months, dont think it's even that long yet.

The substrate is Seachem Flourite.

Is that seachem Flourite red? It looks like it could use a little more going in, to a depth of around 5 cm? Its going to look good man! Have you any plans for introducing some hardscape and fauna?

its seachem dark. and i sloped it towards the back so it's very thin at the front. only growing carpet plants infront. Hardscape..there is some wood in there, but covered in either Java fern, bolbitis or moss. the Fauna is in there, they're only swimming at the top. Have six Java rice fish and nine Harlequins.

Back