• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Re-scaping my 200l tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudsonpd

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can offer any advice/improvement on my plant selection for my new plan for my tank. I've just started a journal about it at the link below but I wanted to highlight in this topic area which is related to aquascaping and composition.

Thanks!
Paul

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24334&p=249517#p249517

Hello,
Really, you need to stick to your journal thread because in the first place the Journal Forum section is very much more popular than the Aquascaping section, and secondly, the people who read the thread in this section would have also more than likely be reading the journal section anyway. Thirdly, opening a thread here on a question you have already asked there is considered double posting. If people answer questions here then it will be missing from the journal. Opening threads to tell people to go look at another thread makes things messy and is, in a way, pollution.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back