• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Removing my post

mal blackburn

I recently uploaded a picture twice by accident. I was able to remove the duplicate pic only by replacing it with text. How can i remove this post of mine completely as the editing suite is not very clear in how to
delete ?
The post i made is in the planted Tank section under the recent heading of Tank Rebuild.

Many thanks

Hi Mal,
You can ask a staff member to delete it for you if you would like it removed permanently to tidy up a thread. Otherwise you have a 15 minute window to edit a post before it is set.....you can simply delete all content and leave it blank bar maybe a full stop. This can look untidy though so best to message a mod with details of what needs deleting and we can remove it :)
If you would like me to remove some posts from your 'tank rebuild' thread then just let me know.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thanks Ady for your reply. It would have been easier for me to have just been able to remove my post myself so that's not to be then. I will highlight any further posts i might need removing in the future and ask a mod as you say.

Thanks

Back