• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Solufeed High K/Micro help!

AquariusPeter

Hi all,

Could anyone help me to check please if i do my calculations properly in this calculator for the Solufeed Sodium Free TEC?
So i set 90ltrs tank volume then 10ltr Tap water change volume and 10ltr RO water change volume.
In 'dosing regime' i set Micro Container Volume to 500ml and in Micro daily dose 10ml, Micro dosing Frequency/week 1 per week(just in case i can always increase the dosage).

Tank And Dosing.png

On this part below in section 2 i put all my area water report taken from anglian water.
Water Area Report.png

Then in Target Calculator sheet in 'Your weekly target' table i set Fe- 0.1
Weekly Target Table.png

Now in section below in Target Calculator Sheet i put ratio 1 where is Solufeed Sodium Free TEC. As i set the target of Fe 0.1ppm that means i have to add 5.36 gram of this to the container ? Plus potassium sorbate like a preservative.
Micro side ppm results.png

As i mentioned above, i set Fe to 0.1 ppm after dosage 10ml so during the week i may still add some more Fe if i need to.

I want to do 2 separately fertilisers, one from that Solufeed Sodium Free TEC, and the one from solufeed High K 2:1:4 in the same way.

Would you be able guys to have a look if my calculations are right to make the first solution ?

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Peter

ps. hopefully now those attachements will be working properly.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I posted this thread but I don't know if anybody has read this one.
I edited it because when I put this,thread before, attachements didn't work.
Could you guys have a look on my calculations please? And if you able to let me know if those attachements works properly.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Peter
Hi all,

Could anyone help me to check please if i do my calculations properly in this calculator for the Solufeed Sodium Free TEC?
So i set 90ltrs tank volume then 10ltr Tap water change volume and 10ltr RO water change volume.
In 'dosing regime' i set Micro Container Volume to 500ml and in Micro daily dose 10ml, Micro dosing Frequency/week 1 per week(just in case i can always increase the dosage).

View attachment 214908
On this part below in section 2 i put all my area water report taken from anglian water.
View attachment 214907

Then in Target Calculator sheet in 'Your weekly target' table i set Fe- 0.1
View attachment 214909
Now in section below in Target Calculator Sheet i put ratio 1 where is Solufeed Sodium Free TEC. As i set the target of Fe 0.1ppm that means i have to add 5.36 gram of this to the container ? Plus potassium sorbate like a preservative.
View attachment 214910
As i mentioned above, i set Fe to 0.1 ppm after dosage 10ml so during the week i may still add some more Fe if i need to.

I want to do 2 separately fertilisers, one from that Solufeed Sodium Free TEC, and the one from solufeed High K 2:1:4 in the same way.

Would you be able guys to have a look if my calculations are right to make the first solution ?

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Peter

ps. hopefully now those attachements will be working properly.

1.4 mg/L nickel is weird. I think it hugely exceeds valid norms. Nickel is highly poisonous. Maybe it was µg?
(Funny enough, it's more nickel than my dose of potassium.)

Yes the calculation looks correct, adding 5.36g of solufeed tec to a 500ml container each 10ml of this in a 90L tank will add 0.1ppm FE.
Hi all

Thank you for respond and sorry guys I put this thread in a wrong category before. 😅

I just wanted to double check snd make sure my way of calculation ferts is properly done before I start dosing sth.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Peter

Back