• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape Styleline85

CJM70

Ok so I have crushed volcanic rock in bags covering 70% of the base oriented to the right back - just to give xtra height. Then the large rock went on with a small support rock behind it. Front left rock sitting on base. Then added tropica soil and finally the smaller rocks.

Please critique and suggest planting for low tech.

Also should I have something under that front left rock. Just realised it's directly on the glass.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220206_170217.jpg
    IMG_20220206_170217.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_20220206_170217.jpg
    IMG_20220206_170217.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
i think i would add1 even bigger rock where you're current big rock is and make it kinda almost "tip over" so that it adds dramatic views :D

i think i would add1 even bigger rock where you're current big rock is and make it kinda almost "tip over" so that it adds dramatic views :D
Thanks Eddie I did think about that like two sided it would cause too much shadow for whatever I plant underneath it. Plus that big rock cost me a fortune as it is 😂👍

There is something weird for me going on with how the small rocks on the right touch and how the rocks on the left touch. Also, was this inspired by this George Farmer iwagumi?

There is something weird for me going on with how the small rocks on the right touch and how the rocks on the left touch. Also, was this inspired by this George Farmer iwagumi?

Thanks I will watch that later they are touching deliberately to give the impression that they are slightly larger rock. I guess I didn't pull that off 😂👍

Back