• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The odd bit, introducing yourself to people online

Hello karl:)

hi i am new to the forum i have a small planted 5 gall tank and an unused 3 foot tank, which i cant set up till i relocate within the block of flats i live in which is undergoing major referb . i am growing on plants in the small tank to incress my stock and condition filters/water in preparation for my new set up. i suspect i will be seeking help as the time to set up nears ! i look forward to learning from and contributing to this exceptional forum . i have been impressed by the members efforts to help and advice each and other :)

Hi - New to the forum.Live in the Scottish borders so buy lots on line - already had some great advice and I have only been here a day! I have a 200 litre tank with a aqua105 filter and a have just added a FLuval 406 so I know have 10 times turnover per hour (great filter but why white fittings!!! I have also replaced by T5s with an LED strip -its great as it gets right to the bottom.I add C02 and am trying to get my head round EI - so I am here to learn and get support.I am trying to grow pink and red plants without much success,but everything else grows like weeds ,also hopefully I can offer some help to others!

Back