To sump or n̶o̶t̶ to sump? (journal)

Two years has passed this week, so far it was a good and educational.. Added some more manzi to cellebrate! :) Maybe some more planting above the water on the braches, orchids or something other?
49756535501_2afb043ec1_b.jpg

Wolf6

Would you say these lights are sufficient for slightly more demanding plants, like rotala macrandra? I continue to be torn between the aesthetics of lights like these and the natural light with shimmer they give, vs the desire to grow red/a bit more demanding plants and have those look good. Lovely tank, very natural feel :)

Would you say these lights are sufficient for slightly more demanding plants, like rotala macrandra? I continue to be torn between the aesthetics of lights like these and the natural light with shimmer they give, vs the desire to grow red/a bit more demanding plants and have those look good. Lovely tank, very natural feel :)

Thanks, I think it will grow r. macrandra the light is reasonably strong.. I bought it cause I like the shimmer effect also but if I would stand for a choice to buy it now I probably go for something else.. The plant/scape out shade others easily with these kind of lights you allways need to plan for this.

It is a L445. This one looks a bit brownish others look more gray.. It also depends a bit on how the licht reflects of them..

I had one L455 before but it survived only for a half year sadly.. Did not found them again so I went for five of these L445..

Greetz, Luciën.