• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Tropic_John's Lo-Tech 10US Gallon

tropic_john

Seedling
Hey everyone, I've decided to join this forum after falling out with another, and I am becoming more and more interested in planted tanks anyway.

So, lets cut to the chase;

I currently have two 10US Gallon tanks; one has vile pink gravel and multi-coloured castle [oh what you do to keep family happy, eh?] and an identical 10US Gallon tank with natural gravel, some mapleleaf rocks and some limnophilia [still trying to id]

I'm a complete newb to all planted tanks stuff... tabs, co2, dosing, etc.. So I will hopefully gain enough knowledge and turn one of my tanks into a masterpiece.

_TJ

:text-welcomewave: welcome to the forum! :wave: :wave: :wave:
you will find lots of helpful articles on the forum, a few under 'Articles' on the bar at the top of the page, and many others as stickys atached to their appropriate section.
good luck :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well, I've been reading through some stickied topics and also through the ''Setting A 'Higher' Planted Tank Up'' and I must say, they have answered loads of questions and have actually made me want to start a hi tech planted. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back