• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Twinstar LED V3 Aquarium Light 900E

gunny bedford

After some deliberation i'm going for a Twinstar LED V3 Aquarium Light 900E, to put on top of my tank when i set it up again. Hopefully this will provide sufficient light for good plant growth and to perhaps consider getting some form of carpet going, as it is quite a tall tank ( the height of the water column in an empty tank would be 60cm), any thoughts on this ? also as the twinstar comes with not controller or bluetooth/wifi control, i am looking for something to allow sunrise/sunset, i see twinstar do sell one, but a couple of things ive read dont seem to rate it ? are there any other good alternatives to control the unit ?

thanks

Neil

After some deliberation i'm going for a Twinstar LED V3 Aquarium Light 900E, to put on top of my tank when i set it up again. Hopefully this will provide sufficient light for good plant growth and to perhaps consider getting some form of carpet going, as it is quite a tall tank ( the height of the water column in an empty tank would be 60cm), any thoughts on this ? also as the twinstar comes with not controller or bluetooth/wifi control, i am looking for something to allow sunrise/sunset, i see twinstar do sell one, but a couple of things ive read dont seem to rate it ? are there any other good alternatives to control the unit ?

thanks

Neil
Please note the "E" series has non-adjustable legs.
Check below for light specifications and tank recommendations. Please ensure that you double check measurements to ensure the light will fit your aquarium.
900E- UNS 90U

*900E model does not fit UNS 90L and 90B tank
EA series has adj. legs

I think it will fit ? my tank is 90cm long and the glass 10mm wide, there is an inner "ledge" which is approx 5mm wide and sits approx 5mm down from the top of the glass see attached pic, from what i can see of the legs of the E series that have a small "notch" on the bottom which should fit ?

Attachments

• 20230705_183139.jpg
    20230705_183139.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Twinstar_900E-Series_ENrCJkPK2_1612604422131.png
    Twinstar_900E-Series_ENrCJkPK2_1612604422131.png
    167 KB · Views: 59
I think it will fit ? my tank is 90cm long and the glass 10mm wide, there is an inner "ledge" which is approx 5mm wide and sits approx 5mm down from the top of the glass see attached pic, from what i can see of the legs of the E series that have a small "notch" on the bottom which should fit ?
Don't know how much leeway but it fits a
900E- UNS 90U .....
Length: 35.43" soooo 89.99cm
Should fit

Back