• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

vallis problems HELP

willmaddoxUK

Seedling
iv got some problems with my vallis and it seems to be rotting in the middle of the leaves in a "U" shape
heres a pic, sorry about my nosey discus sneaking into the pic 🙂
2ia7xw1.jpg

Do you have any snails in the tank?

Looks like it's being eaten to me! If it was rotting etc, the edges wouldn't still be green. I am having a similar problem - something is eating my vallis about one third up leaving the top two thirds floating on the surface. I bought 3 apple snails frommy local MA, not knowing at the time that there were different species of apple snails! These ones love my vallis 🙄
Jo

Yeah some of them will eat nice soft green plants, my spixis can be easily diverted by a nice algae wafer, maybe yours can be too.

Back