• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

want to buy in UK- Wall switches/outlets with guidelight

erwin123

1695008470619.png
1695008537335.png

I am looking for wall switches/outlets with guidelights but they are not sold in my country which uses UK plugs.
Basically, it is a wall switch /outlet which has a built in LED light that tells the user where the light switch is.
They appear to be pretty common in the US , but I am unable to find 220-240v/ UK plug equivalents.
Are these available in the UK? I'll be visiting the UK next month so I am happy to pop into a B&Q or equivalent to look for them.

thanks, at least with these links, I can visit a B&Q and ask whether they have something similar....

I wouldn't bet on it. Considering, AFAIK, that B&Q only stock the things also seen on their website, I'd save yourself the disappointment and check their website first!

Not quite what you are looking for, but would something like this be available locally to you? Amazon product ASIN B01HOMLUGY
yes these are available, but the intention is to have wall illuminated switches so that elderly parents and relatives are able to find the switch in the dark when they have to move around at light. I'll do more research on what sort of hardware stores I should visit when I'm in the UK (as ollioe mentioned, since B&Q's online catalogue is exhaustive, no point going there to ask if its not on the website)

Back