• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Where to buy a 120x45x45 optiwhite tank.

webworm

Hi Folks,

After recommendations for where to get a 120x45x45cm optiwhite braceless tank from.

Cheers

S

Looks good. The unknown cost of shipping to find out.

You could try aquarium connections - their quality is amazing.

Posted from the comfort of my iPhone...

Thanks for the pointers guys. Love the NA tanks but it's a bit too big, and outside of the budget.

Thanks for the pointers guys. Love the NA tanks but it's a bit too big, and outside of the budget.

Why dont you go for a 90cm tank? Better to have a great gear and a great tank than a big reservoir of water.
From my experience is better to get something good , or else better not to spend on do nothing.

And also i cant understand why a 120x50x55 is big, and a 120x45x45 it is not hihihi

Why dont you go for a 90cm tank? Better to have a great gear and a great tank than a big reservoir of water.
From my experience is better to get something good , or else better not to spend on do nothing.

And also i cant understand why a 120x50x55 is big, and a 120x45x45 it is not hihihi

It's all down to the space it's going into. That extra 5 & 10cm doesn't fit.
The NA tank from freshwater shrimp is over twice the price of getting the same sized tank from posidons palace. Money I'd rather spend on associated equipment.

I like it webworm...What for spending so much money if you can buy this same product on another website....I'll take the Fiat as well🙂

Hmm. Looks like .poseidons palace under a different name and with a a 65% price rise.

Back