• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which chihiros light

Aquariumfishperson

Hello, i want to have a 60u iwagumi with hc cuba. The tank is 36cm high. I was wondering if the chihiros weigh slim would be enough for the hc Cuba to thrive and also if it will make the green pop because I heard it doesn’t actually have any white. Or I could get the chihiros wrgb II. Which actually has white leds.

Just FYI that WRGB2 Pro has the white leds, non-pro version doesn't. I personally feel that the white LEDs are great, but the the difference in light quality from a regular RGB light is not that much except where yellows are concerned.

I find that RGB lights (and I have both the WRGB2 non-pro and Week Aqua P series) render yellow a little bit too orange/reddish wherease yellow with RGBW is more natural (i.e. like how sunlight renders yellow). These are tiny differences and often price is a big factor and WRGB2 Pro is pretty expensive in some markets.

Just FYI that WRGB2 Pro has the white leds, non-pro version doesn't. I personally feel that the white LEDs are great, but the the difference in light quality from a regular RGB light is not that much except where yellows are concerned.

I find that RGB lights (and I have both the WRGB2 non-pro and Week Aqua P series) render yellow a little bit too orange/reddish wherease yellow with RGBW is more natural (i.e. like how sunlight renders yellow). These are tiny differences and often price is a big factor and WRGB2 Pro is pretty expensive in some markets.
Yes the wrgb pro is out of question because of price and the tank isn’t that deep. I was talking about the wrgb slim and the regular wrgb it auto corrected wrgb to weigh.

Back