• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

wots the best type of difuser

I prefer the inline but i suppose its each to their own, i assume the pretty much do the same job its just the visual aspect of it being inside/outside of your tank.

I don't think there is any difference in performance but someone may correct me. Only thing i can say is that with an inline diffuser i found that my co2 bubbles got distributed more around the tank when i used my spray bar.

i have a external with spray bar and could go that way and i have many places to hide a glass one so im stuck with wot one to go for

I personally like the aesthetics of in-tank diffusers and would have thought that assuming you have good flow around the tank then dispersion and distribution would be just as good as with an in-line.

Back