• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Delicate sound of Cryptocorynes

Ughhh i couldnt wait.
Wendtti green. Think i managed a 'variegata'🤣
20210317_193216.jpg

Everytime i see something special going on with my tank i call my my wife and then she says 'its lovely darling'. :rolleyes:

I need some aquaholics around me i guess :cool:

Everytime i see something special going on with my tank i call my my wife and then she says 'its lovely darling'. :rolleyes:
I know what you mean, that’s the beauty of UKAPS, you get to share your experiences with like minded folk.

Either way, well done for trying to involve your wife. I gave up trying along time ago. She thinks I spend my spare time hanging out online with fellow fishy geeks. I keep telling her it’s more to do with plants. In her mind there’s no distinction, and if there is it’s of absolutely no consequence.

Looking forward to seeing more images of your riparium 🙂

Either way, well done for trying to involve your wife. I gave up trying along time ago. She thinks I spend my spare time hanging out online with fellow fishy geeks.

I keep telling her it’s more to do with plants. In her mind there’s no distinction, and if there is it’s of absolutely no consequence.
We may be married to the same woman

Back