• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

aquatic2you_uk

RudeDogg1

Just a friendly word of caution to not use this joker on ebay. First I ordered 10 cherry shrimp and 4 amanos from him. The cherries turned up nice and healthy and a nice deep red but they hadnt sent the amanos. So i contacted him he blamed someone else for not packing them no real apology. I thought at the time acidents happen noones perfect but would of been nice to have a sorry. I thought as hes shipping again id add 10 harlequin rasporas that i was after. For some reason he made me wait another 10 days before shipping rather than go out his way to right his wrong. So they arived amanos nice and healthy, the harlequins on the other hand hed only sent 6 and even they were tiny little fry that no respectable outlet would of sold def not at adult price anyway. I contacted him straight away, when he hadnt replied after 2 days i filed a paypal dispute (because when u try to do a ebay one it sets up a return). to cut a long story short this went back and forth for a week him lying by saying he has sent a refund and posting fake ebay chat pics, then when i followed it up he then said i didnt pay by paypal and they have no transaction from me. Basically i think he was stalling so it would go over 30 days so he wouldnt have to do anything. I rany paypal today and got my money back. Just be warned guys I know its pretty much impossible to get fish from physical shops at the mo so we are reliant on online venders. Avoid this clown

The most infuriating thing is the fact the bags say x5 on them but one contains 4 and the other 2 lol

Attachments

• IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 117
Thanks for the warning, I’ll stay well clear, those fish are just so small and like you rightly said “ should never have been sold “

Back