• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Centrepiece fish

I'am saying it is based on me taking the time to read a number of scientific papers prepared by universities, specifically a paper from university of florida and other professional individuals with practical experience of studying iridoviruses in fish.To my knowledge I haven't had any personal experience of dealing with a fish with an iridovirus , having said that i don't have a fish disease diagnostic laboratory so would not be able to say with certainty if any sick fish i may of had in the past had been infected with an iridovirus . There is plenty of quality information available on the net, i simply typed in "Iridovirus in fish"

Think I'll get a turtle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I'll get a turtle
emoji16.png
no no no :D
salmonella :eek:

They're no longer legal in my area due to salmonella transfer to kid incidents (most people - including the retail shops & wholesalers - have no notion how to keep turtles properly, so I was rather pleased at the ban ... existing pets were "grandfathered" in)

Just get fish that you like!
Choose stock that are active & look great & buy from a reputable shop.
All my cautions are just that, cautions ... if you like to add fish regularly, its well worth setting up a quarantine tank
:)

I I got 2 rams today - they are eating flake food and seem very active. Did I make a good choice? Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back