• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from Rotterdam!

Walt1908

Hey aquaholics, long time lurker presenting :)

My name is Walter, 50 and i come from Rotterdam the Netherlands.

Finally its time to give back to, in my opinion, best aquaforum on this planet.
I learned so much from you guys... :bookworm:

I have a longlife fascination of the underwaterworld and that resulted in hobby's like snorkeling, diving and aquariums. (We don't have kids so everyhing me and my wife earn is ours hehe)

I have a special fascination for cryptocorynes and my 1.8m riparium is filled with them.

One of these days ill start a thread regarding my tank. For me as a digital diary and for you (hopefully) to enjoy.

Sorry for my spelling mistakes in advance and ill try to keep them to a minimum ;)

Cheers,

Walter

Welcome!
Sorry for my spelling mistakes in advance and ill try to keep them to a minimum ;)
I haven't seen any yet, but that might be because I'm used to writing in Dunglish myself...

But I do use the help of Grammarly free version browser addon (set to British English)

It helps with Spelling and Grammar and since I've been using it my Dunglish improved a lot...

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome, appreciated 😊

Thanks zozo for the heads up regarding the tool. Atm i am trying to polishing up my Greek for the next holiday so cough you guys have to deal with it 😁

I am going to try to make my tankthread this weekend. So for now you guys have to do it with a sneakpeak of one of my baby invitro Cryptocoryne 'flamingo' guards 😄

20240418_182813.jpg

Back