• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IFC Aquarium Fertilizer Calculator

All the masses ,volumes and costs are editable by design, so the end user can update the costs of the products they are using locally. Then it is just the currency symbol which is wrong. Just checked myself and when the currency is changed there is no exchange rate conversion it is just the currency symbols that changes. So if we do have any updates that are needed we should be able to add Reais as its only a minor addition. 👍 But no ETA on that one
Indeed. It did cross my mind at some point to add a sheet with conversion rates but that was quickly abandonned because it would mean those rates would have become obsolete very quickly if not updated in real time.
Adding a new symbol though is a peace of cake. I'll add it on the to do list for next update.

Last edited:
Calculator has been updated to v.1.3.1. It has a few improvements and fixes. Nothing major, mostly cosmetic and background processes not really visible to the users unless you are an eagle. I also added Brazilian Real (R$) as it was mentionned a few posts above by @JnSchutz
Download link and full change log are in the OP of this thread (v1.3.1).
Yours truly.

Back