• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Import from Indonesia

nijat11

Does anyone has experience with importing plants from Indonesia?
I`m interested in clump buces. I have found one guy, has a really good catalogue and price, and at the final stage refused to accept paypal, so looks like a scam.
If you know any reliable seller, please let me know.

Yes i've imported from Indonesia twice in the last year and would recommend Naturaqu, the young lad there is very easy to deal with, its the new sister company of the longer standing Borneo Aquatics, both take paypal. Your lucky because Naturaqu do a service to europe once a month where you don't have to bother with any of the customs regulations or pay the air fair costs ?
If your on facebook its the best way to contact either.

Yes i've imported from Indonesia twice in the last year and would recommend Naturaqu, the young lad there is very easy to deal with, its the new sister company of the longer standing Borneo Aquatics, both take paypal. Your lucky because Naturaqu do a service to europe once a month where you don't have to bother with any of the customs regulations or pay the air fair costs ?
If your on facebook its the best way to contact either.

Thank you very much, appreciated.

I like the idea of placing an order with Borneo Aquatics. They have some interesting plants.
Go with Dhl for shipping if you do as Ems can be much slower, the issue with Dhl though is the customs officials at the Dhl clearing center at East Midlands airport don't know the current relevent rules and you will waste a day chasing them up and sending them your copy of the Ipaffs notification that is needed for importing.

Hi appreciate this is from a while ago? But I can’t figure out how the importing. Is it only for business's or can an individual import for themselves for personal use.

Hi appreciate this is from a while ago? But I can’t figure out how the importing. Is it only for business's or can an individual import for themselves for personal use.
Hello!
I have imported as individual, but they sell only big amount (my order was 1 kg). For exporting to EU you need certificate, which seller will attach to parcel. Arrived within 4 days.

Hello!
I have imported as individual, but they sell only big amount (my order was 1 kg). For exporting to EU you need certificate, which seller will attach to parcel. Arrived within 4 days.
Thank you for the reply, how did you go about importing them then? Borneo aquatics are telling g me I have to file an IPAFFS log, but I can’t do this until I have the phytosanitary certificate and shipping info from them.

What steps did you have to go through, I am looking to import around a kilo tbf!

Hmm this looks interesting, is getting it shipped across expensive?
About £120 by Dhl, i would very much recommend delivery by EMS it is quite a bit cheaper and goes through customs quicker, Dhl always say theres a proplem because you have no Peach notification, (IPAFFS is needed ) they don't even know what is required.

Thank you for the reply, how did you go about importing them then? Borneo aquatics are telling g me I have to file an IPAFFS log, but I can’t do this until I have the phytosanitary certificate and shipping info from them.

What steps did you have to go through, I am looking to import around a kilo tbf!
You need to register for a government gateway ID to begin things

Then register to use IPAFFS Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS)

Fill out the IPAFFS online import form, if not sure on something like what airport put a best guess

You will need to upload to this IPAFFS form a pdf copy of invioce, phyto cert and airway bill ( this is always done last minute, Borneo usually know they have to provide this )
Physical copy of phyto goes on the outside of the box of plants being imported

Back