• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is Dosing Ei fertz enough?

Frenchi

I'm now in the Ei dosing habit, I'm still using the Ei starter kit so it's just what I follow on the instructions, I must admit things are looking ok but not perfect, I was wondering if I should be making any sort of adjustments.
I was greedy from the off and setup 2 planted tanks I not sure weather they are classed as heavily planted or not.
One tank is 250 ltr and the other is 85ltr both are running full co2 and 8 1/2 hrs light daily
I dose 15ml daily to the 85ltr and 50ml daily to the 250ltr of Ei standard
I also use flurish and jbl root tabs
I do get some bba still but not aggressive it is less than when I fist started out.

What should I try if anything please
250ltr
dy7a7a5y.jpg

85 ltr
ysetapu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your tanks look lovely. The top pic you have just redone and you said you are to trim it later. But the bottom picture to me is beautiful. I only use EI along with CO2 and am happy with that. Lots of water changes and keeping things clean plus not overfeeding the fish is all that needs to be added.:thumbup:

Harry.

Your tanks look lovely. The top pic you have just redone and you said you are to trim it later. But the bottom picture to me is beautiful. I only use EI along with CO2 and am happy with that. Lots of water changes and keeping things clean plus not overfeeding the fish is all that needs to be added.:thumbup:

Harry.
Thanks Harry ... I just wasn't sure if doses change as they get on that's all ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back