• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

lighting help needed

Gary2097

Seedling
hi all fairly new to the site

I have been messing around with a tank for a while now with various plants just getting to know how things work dosing and co2 wise etc...
I have recently bought a 100l aqua oak and want some new lights to go with it however am puzzled with what to go for. I am intending on various plants including carpetting ones so would like the best lights available to me. I would really like the new finnex 24/7 that is due to be released but have emailed them to be told they arent available in the uk. money isnt so much of an object as long as i get the best available for a reasonable price so that i dont have to replace them later at more cost. i have looked at the fluval aqualife and plant but seems much more expensive than the finnex range and not sure if they are on a par with them. Ive also seen beemswork for a really good price but they only have white LEDS unlike the others so just after some help really. Ive looked around in the searches but have been unable to find what the rest of you in the uk are mainly using.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Back