• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New 150cm Tank...

Sorry Frank, I think you've misinterpreted "fertilisers" as "filters". What's your nutrient dosing regime?

Not sure if you've realised but you've spelt "England" wrong on your profile location too.

Looking forward to see it planted up!

All the best,
George

Hi George,

Sorry was late for me last night, bit of a morning guy....

I have now moved... :lol: back to England...

Dosing mate, KH2PO4, KN03, MGS04, and K2S04 for three days per week, Trace mix for two days per week, about 1Teaspoon of each to start... should be about right I think... :crazy:

See how the plants go with that, and lots of C02 should get us ticking...

May go for a diffrent plant list, going to look at this more tonight...

Off to work now... :thumbup:

Hi Guys...

What do you think to this? Can I do some think like this or am I going to run into big problems?

4.gif

Hard to see what the plants are but I LOVE THIS? :thumbup:

one of my favourite scapes.
plant list is,

1. Elatine triandra Schk.
2. Glossostigma elatinoides
3. Hemiathus micranthemoides
4. Eleocharis acicularis
5. Eleocharis minima Kunth
6. Lilaeopsis novae zelandia
7. Microsorium sp. Narrow
8. Rotala pusilla (from Goias)
9. Monosoienium tenerum Griff
10. Vesicularia sp.
11. Hypnum plumaeforme Wils

Franko44 said:
Hi Guys,

Just got home from work to find my UPS delivery which my Dad signed for, with my new Lamp Spec T5 lights in are all damaged... no fish tank this weekend then... :woot:

Arrr mate no way that's a proper shame :( . Lampspecs are usually bang on with there service & packing ect.

Get those tubes in there a.s.a.p I want to see this tank coming to its glory.

Good luck with the scape

Toad

Hi Guys...

Some up todate photos...Plants in and growing well I think... :thumbup:

plant4.gif

plant3.gif

plant2.gif

plant1.gif

Got a few ottos in there just in case any green stuff starts, Light are on for about 8 hours each day, dosing 1 Tsp of KNO3, 1Tsp KH2P04 and onr Tsp MgS04 then Trace the next day, for five days, the rest two and doing 60% water change...

What do you guys think about it so far...

i think you've just made my mind up...i'm gonna have a bash with Monando again in my next set-up.

A very nice tank, keep us updated as it grows up.

Back