• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Office scape

Ash J

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a superfish scaper 60 to replace my office nano tank. For "now" keeping the tank low tech. I have tried to create a simple nature style island scape using all the spare bits of hardcape I had lying around.
20240409_151710.jpg
Let me know what you think!

Cheers
Ash

Looks great! Will you get any work done? My office tank I find hard to make time for and can be a source of guilt, then when I get around to it eats a couple of hours. Or I end up tinkering and losing lots of time that way. Hoping to scape something new close to my desk area later this year, will be more enjoyed there. I don't have windows in my office (yet) so green is definitely needed.

Thanks for your reply @richardcunliffe , it's definitely a distraction from work but much needed at times! I was in the same position as you with the previous nano tank I had, it became neglected and I told myself I'd just break it down and not bother with another. I then had a thought to setup a nano marine tank in its place until I saw the cost of everything 😆.
I'm really happy with how this has turned out though 😀.

Lovely little island scape and nice use of epiphytes. Very much like how you've filled the canvas, but left enough negative space for contrast and to give the whole thing some tension.

Back