• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Peace lilly

remiixx95

Seedling
I have a peace lilly in my house and heard somewhere there is a aquarium plant called the peace lilly are they the same thing just underwater?

Sent From Sony Xperia M2 Using Tapatalk.

They may be.............but Spathiphyllum (peace lily) is NOT a true aquatic plant. Sorry!!
Enjoy your Spathiphyllum as a potted plant - it's pretty and extreemely robust at the same time :)

Yeah I have a peace lilly in my aquarium with the roots submerged under the water and the leaves above the water.

Its been in there for months now and doing great, the only thing is I'm getting new growth all the time but the flowers dont go white any more they stay green.

any one know why this is?

Thanks for you input guys discus Dan could you have a different species or are you certain

Sent From Sony Xperia M2 Using Tapatalk.

99% sure it is a Spathiphyllum, It had white flowers when I bought it.

But like I say over time the white flowers die off and the new flowers that grow stay green.

Same happened to me. It flowered white ones in the tank water(not outside) for about a couple of months, then started flowering green ones while the white were still alive. I am not sure why this is.

Back