• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Piotr Kwiatkowski new hardscape

piotr88

Aquarium 60x45x30 TMC Signature
Tropica substrate
Lava rock and red moor
Image1463945037.489066.jpg
Image1463945050.258758.jpg
Image1463945065.430630.jpg
Image1463945079.393830.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

I love this scape, it looks very natural and your attention to detail with the smaller rocks is very impressive. In my opinion, the wood looks like it's just been dropped in there a looks out of place. I think the scape would benefit if it were removed. It's a nice piece though and I can see why you'd want to include it.

I love this scape, it looks very natural and your attention to detail with the smaller rocks is very impressive. In my opinion, the wood looks like it's just been dropped in there a looks out of place. I think the scape would benefit if it were removed. It's a nice piece though and I can see why you'd want to include it.
Thx. I will remove wood. i like this Aquarium
Image1464036208.428996.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Is that a custom light? Did you make it yourself? If so, where did you get the heatsink and the legs on the sides?

Second attempt.

The sharp pointy rocks in the planted aquarium, what are those called?

Cheers

I like the Redmmoor with the Lava Rock myself as it gives planting options the sand complements the lava really good

Back