• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planning for tank in january

Mrmikey

Well I'm going to get a bigger tanking in January and just want to ask a couple of questions so I don't regret/waste any money.

The tank will be an opti-White from aquariums limited. 26lx12hx15w inches that is. If that's more expensive than the one of their standard 24x12x15 i don't know?

It will be low tech to start, just shrimp and moss but I'm sure in the future I will start injecting co2 and turn it high tech.

So if for lighting If I were to get a arcadia luminare ot2 600mm (24inch) would the telescopic arms that fit it to top of tank ajust to 26 inches? I know u can hang it, but I rent. Or is there an ADA light that would be better suited. I'm planning on having this tank a long time so just want the best.

I know you can use just one bulb on the arcadia ot2 to suit low light set ups by using 1 bulb but can you turn down ADA lights? Don't know much about their stuff.

As for the filter I was thinking eheim... a big one. Any suggestions?I was thinking eheim 2071 or bigger still 2073.

Heater will be inline

Back