• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Regulator suggestion for inline atomizer

IanD

I'm planning to convert from diy yeast co2 to a pressurised system and need some help to make sure I get a good reg.
I'm intending to use a 2kg Fire Extinguisher and an inline atomizer on the filter outflow (as well as a hydor external heater). I'm also going to use a solenoid on a timer.
Do I understand correctly that to use an up atomizer I will need a regulator that I can adjust the working pressure?
Can anyone recommend a regulator that works with their up atomizer? The co2supermarket claim their reg would do the job but I’m sure I read a thread where things didn’t work out so well..
Has anyone tried either of these or got a suggestion?
Up CO2 regulator adjustable pressure 110V 240V A 165 /free shipping-in Valves from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com
Aquarium CO2 Regulator Adjustable Pressure Solenoid Magnetic Valve Marine and Planted NEW-in Pet Products from Home & Garden on Aliexpress.com

Ian

I have a CO2 supermarket regulator and Up in line diffuser, works fine no problem. Been running for over a year now, not yet cleaned the diffuser as still works fine.

The regulator is easy to adjust, 1-2 bubbles per sec, with my JBL bubble counter and drop checkers are nice green at lights on.

Back