• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Seachem dosing converter

this is a great link, thanks... although i can't get a hold of dry ferts or ferts in this form, only one available to me is Seachem and ADA(which is over my budget), so my only option is Seachem, but i'll check with the local forum, they could have some dry ferts

I contacted Aquarium plant food UK, but we worked out that it also would be to expensive to ship to Malaysia, cost about ADA itself, and might get caught up in customs.

i actually worked out the dosing, so ill just post here in case anybody is willing to check it out

Nitrate 20-30 ppm per week 8ppm per dose - 21ml
Phosphates 3ppm per week 1ppm per dose - 40ml
potassium 30ppm per week 8ppm per dose - 36ml
iron 0.5ppm per week 0.17ppm per dose - 3ml - 3 times a week

i used the calculator above, i'm worried about the accuracy, because it seems to be a lot to dose, i think one cap is 5ml

I could just test it out myself, but my tank is still empty(still gathering materials, and figuring things out taking it slow...) just want to ease the learning curve later on i seem to have quite a good amount patience(surprising)

Back