• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi Tim, Thank You:thumbup: Great to meet you and have a chat mate. It was a fantastic day and talking to Jurijs about W-K and making a W-K ball during his talk made my day :woot::woot::cool: Glad it did not fall apart I was so nervous my hands were shaking :lol:
You'd never have guessed you were nervous mate, you had tha W-K ball tied and wrapped in moss before the man himself had finished ;)

That do!aqua stand is realy beautiful little setup!.. :clap: Did it come with the light?? :thumbup:
The last pic from previous post is that Süßwassertang?? :woot:

That do!aqua stand is realy beautiful little setup!.. :clap: Did it come with the light?? :thumbup:
I've seen the original one. It is in one of my LFS... really wonderful. The owner is using a specific ADA AquaSky model with long and thin legs for this Do!Aqua cascade tanks. There is also specific gear for adapting filters. The whole setup is really wonderful piece of decoration in a house. If I am not wrong the previous models had less space in the subaquatic part, and in new models it has been increased for having a larger submerged section. The inflow is hidden one side of the submerged part and the outflow is a glass spraybar all along the back of the tank in the highest emerged step.

Jordi

Yes did see that cascade tank too a while back, that's realy awsome material.. :)

No... my WBs are still in the category of "plant leftovers put together without anything aesthetic value".

But I know one day, I'll fall on the dark side (for me plaudarium/vivarium) but for the moment my mind is in the aquatic mode.
Maybe I should try something in the middle like this: http://simonsaquascapeblog.com/post/131611969594/favourites-emersed-set-up-by-albert-escrihuela-an

Jordi
The more W-K you do the better you will get ;)
W-K Would be a great way to start a plaudarium/ Vivarium Plant up and then place them where you want them.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Back