• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC Aquaray 8 way controller

mattb180

Hi,

Having looked through old threads I cannot seem to find answers to what I think are probably two stupid question but need to confirm anyway before taking the plunge....

I have two 1000hd tiles (old style without usb ports)

1. Am I right in thinking that these will work with any TMC 8 way controller I can find for sale online? Or does it have to be an older version?

2. Do the TMC controllers come with a lead and plug to the mains? Or is that another thing that needs buying separately?

Thanks for anyone who can shed some light on this!

Hi,

Having looked through old threads I cannot seem to find answers to what I think are probably two stupid question but need to confirm anyway before taking the plunge....

I have two 1000hd tiles (old style without usb ports)

1. Am I right in thinking that these will work with any TMC 8 way controller I can find for sale online? Or does it have to be an older version?

2. Do the TMC controllers come with a lead and plug to the mains? Or is that another thing that needs buying separately?

Thanks for anyone who can shed some light on this!

Hi matt,
Yours will go straight into the 8 way controller as you have the right ends already on. No need to add adapters.

And the multi controller comes with plug

Back